Electric Tankless Water Heaters – Pros & Cons
In today’s busy schedule, most of the people demanding adequate quantity of hot water instantly and if they are currently using a traditional tank water heater, then it becomes difficult for the people manage things properly. So, the best choice for the people is to prefer one of the best electric tankless water heaters which are designed to handle on-demand heated water whenever you need it in each type of climatic conditions. The tankless electric water heater saves the energy, time and space due to its elegant design and advanced features.
The electric tankless water heaters are a source of unlimited hot water. Water heaters tagged as ‘Green energy’ for heating water without keeping a water tank hot 24 hours of the day. Due to its efficient and sophisticated mechanism, the water heats up the water instantly. The Electric tankless water heater saves money, but up to some extent as it also depends on how much water consumed in a family. Too much water used for some other household purposes will increase the expenses, but works much better when used for the single -purpose. The initial price of the tankless electric water heaters reduces energy as well as gas consumption from 18 to 52 percent. Annually, it saves around $43 to $122.
The smart design of these tankless electric water heaters makes it stronger as it will automatically adjust the internal settings so that the exact amount of water will be used which automatically save energy.
- Cost saving – As we discussed earlier, a traditional water tank unbalance the schedule of the family, initially the electric water tankless costs more like the comparison to conventional water tanker but there is incredible long-term savings.
- Energy Savings – It also reduces the monthly expediency as it saves energy due to its excellent features of automatically cut off when there is no consumption.
- Instant Hot Water –The electric tankless water heater provides the on-demand hot water instantly when it is needed. If the consumption of hot water is more in a family, then it is best to use as it provides hot water instantly. So, people need not postpone their bath due to insufficient hot water.
- Long Lasting – The life of traditional water heater lasts for 9 to 10 years, but the tankless electric water heaters last up to 25 years. So, it is the best option to use electric heaters as the comparison to tankless water heaters. The people who want to sell an electric standard water heater, It will make an excellent selling point for them.
- Space – The electric water heaters specifically designed, so that it will not cover the much space of a home. There exist different types of electric water heaters having various sizes, but all are occupying the small space. A single tankless electric heater is just 20 to 28 inches in size, make it more reliable. So, these are the most preferable to freeing up the home space.
The only significant negative aspect of this unit is the cost, which is on the higher side of things for tankless electric heaters. The initial cost of these heaters is around $400 which will be covered later as it saves energy. The electricity bills will be increased or decreased that depends on the usage. The heater used for long hours affects the efficiency of the water heater.
The conclusion is that the tankless electric water heater is the best due to its sky-scraping demand. This one is the perfect choice for nuclear families. It’s hard to find its disadvantages which itself is its advantage.